Square Wave TIG 200 TIG Welder (K5126 1) $400 rebate; POWER MIG 210 MP Multi-Process Welder (K3963-1), POWER MIG 210 MP Multi-Process Welder Aluminum One-Pak (K4195-1) and POWER MIG 210MP Multi-Process Welder TIG One-Pak (K4195-2) $400 rebate; Both Machines (K5126 1 and K3963 1) $1,000 Rebate.
Offer valid for a limited time only and may be discontinued at any time. Available at Lincoln Electric Authorized U.S. Distributors only. Contact a Lincoln Electric representative for current promotion status. See below for VISA rebate claim instructions.
SUBMITTING IS EASY AS...
1. Go to lincolnrebates.com
2. Complete Account Registration
3. Click ‘SUBMIT A CLAIM’
4. Select Your Rebate
5. Click ‘COMPLETE MY CLAIM’
Lincoln Power MIG 210 MP Aluminum One-Pak W/ Spool Gun K4195-1
The POWER MIG® 210 MP® power supply is a multi-process welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The POWER MIG® 210 MP® power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.
Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™
- Lightweight and portable - just 40 lbs.!
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access
- MIG: Weld up to 5/16 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum* up to 3/16 in.
- Flux-Cored (Self- and Gas-shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs
- DC Stick: Handles up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Magnum® PRO 175L Gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m) (K4076-1)
- 120V and 230V Input Cables
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Electrode Holder and Lead Assembly
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed in gun)
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample 1 lb (0.45 kg) Spool of SuperArc® L-56® Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample 0.5 lb (0.22 kg) Spool Innershield® NR®-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
- 0.025 in. (0.6 mm) and 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips
- 0.025 - 0.030 in. (0.6 - 0.8 mm) and 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) Drive Rolls
- 0.030 - 0.045 in. (0.8 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Rolls
- 0.025 - 0.035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and 0.045 in. (1.1 mm) Wire Guides
- Magnum® PRO 100SG Spool Gun (K3269-1)
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Free shipping on orders over $50
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.