Lincoln POWER MIG 210 MP Multi-Process Welder TIG One-Pak K4195-2
SUBMITTING IS AS EASY AS . . .
1. Go To: lincolnrebates.com
2. Complete Account Registration
3. Click ‘SUBMIT A CLAIM’
4. Select Your Rebate
5. Click ‘COMPLETE MY CLAIM’
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION CONFIRMING YOUR SUBMISSION.
CLAIMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE
The POWER MIG® 210 MP® power supply is a multi-process welder for the hobbyist, educator or small contractor who wants to do MIG welding and a lot more, including stick, TIG and flux-cored welding. The push-and-turn digital controls and color display screen make setup and operation intuitive and easy, while the all-metal wire drive and sturdy sheet-metal construction make it rugged and ready for any job in the home or small shop. The POWER MIG® 210 MP® power supply is the ideal MIG machine for the welding novice, with plenty of room to grow as you gain more experience.
Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™
- Lightweight and portable - just 40 lbs.!
- Dual Voltage Inputs (120V or 230V) means you can plug into any common power supply
- Intuitive push-and-turn digital controls make setup a breeze
- Large color display guides you through the setup process
- Advanced options and settings are simple to access
- MIG: Weld up to 5/16 in. mild or stainless steel or aluminum* up to 3/16 in.
- Flux-Cored (Self- and Gas-shielded): Tackle the biggest jobs
- DC Stick: Handles up to 5/32 in. stick electrodes
- Comes with a 17 Series TIG Torch with a Valve (K1782-6)
- Parts for TIG Torch collets, collet bodies, a back cap, alumina nozzles and tungstens in a variety of sizes, all packaged in an easy to carry reclosable box (KP508)
- Also Includes: Foot Pedal (K870), Torch Adapter(K960-1) and Foot Amptrol Adapter (K4104-1)
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Free shipping on orders over $50
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.