Lincoln Electric Power MIG® 140 MP® Multi-Process Welder K4498-1
SUBMITTING IS AS EASY AS . . .
1. Go To: lincolnrebates.com
2. Complete Account Registration
3. Click ‘SUBMIT A CLAIM’
4. Select Your Rebate
5. Click ‘COMPLETE MY CLAIM’
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION CONFIRMING YOUR SUBMISSION.
CLAIMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE
This multi-process capable unit that is lightweight and portable connects to 120V household power and is an excellent choice for MIG, DC TIG, Stick and Flux-Cored welding.
- Multi-process unit capable of MIG welding 30-140 amps, DC TIG welding
- 10-120 amps, and Stick welding 25-90 amps.
- Simple two knob operation for controlling wire feed speed and voltage.
- Single button allows for easy process selection changes.
- Lightweight and portable at 34.5 lbs. Conveniently plugs into household 120V power.
- Input Power - 115/1/60
- Processes - MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, DC TIG
- Gun- Magnum PRO 100L gun and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable assembly with brass connection and 8-pin trigger connector (K530-7). .025 in. (0.6 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty 3) .035 in. (0.9 mm) tapered contact tips (Qty. 3) Gasless nozzle for Innershield welding Gas nozzle for MIG welding Spindle adapter for 8 in. (203 mm) diameter spools .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) wire diameter dual track drive roll for MIG and flux-cored welding (KP2948-1)
- Shielding Gas Apparatus- Harris3000290 Gas Regulator (S25805) and 52 in. (1.3 m) hose (S19303) for use with Ar/CO2 blend gases. For use with CO2 shielding gas- order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.
- Welding Wire- Sample spool of .025 in. (0.6 mm) diameter SuperArc L-56 premium MIG wire Sample) spool of .035 in. (0.9 mm) diameter Innershield NR-211-MP flux-cored wire
- Other- Work clamp and 10 ft. (3.0 m) cable Instruction manual Quick Start guide Electrode holder with 10 ft. cable for stick welding
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Free shipping on orders over $50
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.