Lincoln Electric Precision TIG® 225 TIG Welder Ready-Pak® w/Cart K2535-2
Get the widest operating range in its class (5 to 230 amps) with the durable Precision TIG 225. Experience enhanced starting, optimal arc stability and accomplish more precise welds and crater fills with our patented Micro-Start™ II technology. The 115V receptacles enable you to power a water cooler or other power tools. Ideal for small auto and fabrication shops and vocational training schools.
SIMPLE TO USE, EASY TO CUSTOMIZE
Easy-to-use operator interface - select mode, polarity and begin welding. When welding aluminum, AC Auto Balance® automatically provides for the optimal mix of cleaning
Adjust for any situation: cleaning, penetration and pulse
When welding thicker material requiring increased penetration, or when requiring increased cleaning action to break through heavy oxide layers, bypass AC Auto Balance and adjust manually for full control.
Enable the TIG pulser feature to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input. The TIG pulser can also help moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
Superior stick welder
Also offers outstanding stick welding capabilities, including the use of up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) electrodes - even with Fleetweld® 5P+ (E6010).
- Easy-to-use operator interface-select mode, polarity and weld
- AC Auto-Balance® automatically adjusts for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum
- Enable the TIG pulser to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input
- Offers outstanding stick welding capabilities with up to 5/32 in. (4.0 mm) electrodes
- Experience enhanced starting, optimal arc stability, and accomplish more precise welds with our patented Mirco-Start™ II technology