The Model 355-2 incorporates a regulator and flowmeter into one compact unit. The flow tube and float are easily changed for different gases. As supplied, the flow tube has dual calibration. It includes a sensitive needle valve for finger tip control.
- Regulator is pre-set at 20 PSIG
- Construction incorporates regulator and flowmeter into one compact unit
- Flow tube and float are easily changed for different gases
- Dual calibration on Argon/Carbon Dioxide flow tube
- Sensitive needle valve for fingertip control
- One-piece encapsulated seat design, with an internal filter and PTFE Teflon® seat
- Durable, easy-to-read flow tube and cover
- Conforms to CGA E-4 Standard for Gas Pressure Regulators
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Free shipping on orders over $50
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.