Lincoln Electric Aspect® 230 DC Air Cooled One-Pak K4347-1
The Aspect 230 TIG welder is an inverter based arc welding power source optimized for DC TIG and Stick welding. A true professional's choice with advanced waveforms, full sequencer, and pulse controls, this machine will deliver the arc You need. All of the features You want can be easily customized to Your application and saved in the available memory settings. TIG weld like a champion with the new Aspect 230 DC machine.
Tackle More Work
- With up to 230 Amps of maximum output You can TIG weld up to 1/4
Weld on the Go
- Portable, lightweight, and easy to transport
Peace of Mind
- Save critical weld set up information in up to -9- memory locations
- Activate Intellistart technology to automatically provide for softer starts and minimal distortion on thinner materials and hotter starts required for thicker materials.
- Optional AC Auto Balance technology offers simplicity by automatically providing the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum.
- Aspect® 230 DC | K4346-1
- Foot Amptrol™ - 25 ft. (7.6m) (6 pin) | K870
- Parts Kit for PTA-26 and PTW-18 TIG Torches | KP509
- PTA-26F TIG Torch Torch (25 ft 1pc) | K1783-10
- Model 355-2Ar-58010 Flowmeter Regulator Shielding Gas Kit | 3100211
- Weld Cable Package - Work Lead - TM & GC500 Ground Clamp (2/0, 350A, 60%) - 15 ft (15.3 m) | K1803-3
- TIG Torch Adapter Kit for PTA-26 Torches | K1622-3