Lincoln Electric Aspect® 375 AC/DC TIG Welder K3945-1
A quality weld is always important. In some industries and applications, lives may even depend on it. If this is the challenge you face every day, choose a TIG welding machine that meets the demanding quality standards of the aerospace, motorsports, shipbuilding, education and fabrication industries.
The Aspect® 375 is the perfect choice for mission critical welds, especially on applications that must stand up to the most rigorous testing requirements.
Effortless arc control
- Extremely fast arc response and stability for the smoothest and most efficient weld possible.
Simplicity when you want it
- Activate Intellistart™ technology to automatically provide for softer starts and minimal distortion on thinner materials and hotter starts required for thicker materials.
- Optional AC Auto Balance® technology offers simplicity by automatically providing the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum.
Customization when you need it
AC Wave Shape control enables you to customize the arc for critical aluminum welding requiring:
- A higher degree of penetration on thicker materials.
- Increased cleaning action in breaking through heavy oxide layers.
- Narrower arc profile enhancing control around corners and other tight configurations.
- 10ft. (3m) input power cord