Lincoln Electric POWER MIG® 211i MIG Welder K6080-1
Offer valid for a limited time only and may be discontinued at any time. Available at Lincoln Electric Authorized U.S. Distributors only. Contact a Lincoln Electric representative for current promotion status. See below for VISA rebate claim instructions.
SUBMITTING IS EASY AS...
1. Go to lincolnrebates.com
2. Complete Account Registration
3. Click ‘SUBMIT A CLAIM’
4. Select Your Rebate
5. Click ‘COMPLETE MY CLAIM’
SOLID, DEPENDABLE WELDING
The POWER MIG® 211i MIG welder is a straightforward and dependable machine that’s ideal for MIG and flux-cored welding. This reliable diehard is your best friend on the farm, in the small shop, or for maintenance and repair work. The seven-segment display with basic knob controls and a simple three-step setup process gets you welding quickly – and when it’s time to move, the sleek case with multiple lift points make it extremely portable. If you’re looking for an incredibly simple, reliable MIG welder that won’t break the bank, the POWER MIG 211i MIG welder is ready to go to work for you.
• Simple User Interface – Seven-segment display with basic knob controls.
• Process Capabilities - MIG, Flux-Cored and Spool Gun.
• Dual Input Voltage - 120V and 230V inputs so you can plug into any common power supply.
• Ergonomic Case - Sleek and robust case design with multiple lift points for ease of mobility around the shop.
• Robust and Reliable Wire Drive - Ensures proper and consistent feeding for optimal welding experience.
• Lightweight and Portable - Only 41 lbs.
MAGNUM® PRO 100L WELDING GUN
The over-molded handle design offers key benefits to the operator:
• Increased Comfort
• Enhanced Grip
• Reduced Hand Fatigue
• Improved Control
Metal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Autobody/Farm, Light Industrial
• Magnum® PRO 100L Gun, 10 ft (3.0 m)
• 120V to 230V Power Cord Adapter
• Work Cable and Clamp
• Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
• Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed in gun)
• Spindle Adapter
• Sample 2 lb (0.45 kg) 0.030 in (0.8 mm) Spool of SuperArc® L-56® Mild Steel MIG Wire
• 0.030 in (0.8mm) Contact Tip (Installed)
• 0.030 - 0.035 in (0.8 - 0.9 mm) Drive Roll (Installed)
• 0.025 - 0.035 in (0.6 - 0.9 mm) Wire Guide (Installed)
• K520 - Utility Cart
• K2377-1- Small Canvas Cover
• K3269-1- Magnum® PRO 100SG Spool Gun
• Input Power: 120/230/1/60
• Duty Cycle: 175A/22.75V/30%
• Output Range: 120V (20-140A) 230V (20-211A)
• Dimensions: 15.5 x 10.75 x 22
• Weight: 41 lbs