Lincoln Electric POWER MIG® 211i MIG Welder PAK w/Spool Gun
SOLID, DEPENDABLE WELDING
The POWER MIG® 211i MIG welder is a straightforward and dependable machine that’s ideal for MIG and flux-cored welding. This reliable diehard is your best friend on the farm, in the small shop, or for maintenance and repair work. The seven-segment display with basic knob controls and a simple three-step setup process gets you welding quickly – and when it’s time to move, the sleek case with multiple lift points make it extremely portable. If you’re looking for an incredibly simple, reliable MIG welder that won’t break the bank, the POWER MIG 211i MIG welder is ready to go to work for you.
• Simple User Interface – Seven-segment display with basic knob controls.
• Process Capabilities - MIG, Flux-Cored and Spool Gun.
• Dual Input Voltage - 120V and 230V inputs so you can plug into any common power supply.
• Ergonomic Case - Sleek and robust case design with multiple lift points for ease of mobility around the shop.
• Robust and Reliable Wire Drive - Ensures proper and consistent feeding for optimal welding experience.
• Lightweight and Portable - Only 41 lbs.
MAGNUM® PRO 100L WELDING GUN
The over-molded handle design offers key benefits to the operator:
• Increased Comfort
• Enhanced Grip
• Reduced Hand Fatigue
• Improved Control
Metal Fabrication, Maintenance and Repair, Autobody/Farm, Light Industrial
• Magnum® PRO 100L Gun, 10 ft (3.0 m)
• 120V to 230V Power Cord Adapter
• Work Cable and Clamp
• Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
• Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed in gun)
• Spindle Adapter
• Sample 2 lb (0.45 kg) 0.030 in (0.8 mm) Spool of SuperArc® L-56® Mild Steel MIG Wire
• 0.030 in (0.8mm) Contact Tip (Installed)
• 0.030 - 0.035 in (0.8 - 0.9 mm) Drive Roll (Installed)
• 0.025 - 0.035 in (0.6 - 0.9 mm) Wire Guide (Installed)
• K520 - Utility Cart
• K2377-1- Small Canvas Cover
• K3269-1- Magnum® PRO 100SG Spool Gun
• Input Power: 120/230/1/60
• Duty Cycle: 175A/22.75V/30%
• Output Range: 120V (20-140A) 230V (20-211A)
• Dimensions: 15.5 x 10.75 x 22
• Weight: 41 lbs
The Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun is the lowest cost way to add reliable and precise wire feeding performance for soft aluminum wire. It's easy to set up for occasional and experienced welders on Lincoln Electric compact wire feeder/welders.
- Premium Magnum® PRO Expendables - Copper Plus - contact tips and long-life diffusers with Anti-Seize™ threads.
- Lightweight - at only 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg).
- For all aluminum alloys - Recommended wire diameters can be fed with the same drive roll and liner assembly.
- Ergonomic grip - and balanced design.
- Full travel mechanical trigger - Excellent feedback even through a welding glove.
- 10 ft. (3.0 m) gun cable - Gun connector offers fast connections to the welding machine.
- No expensive gun or bulky adapter module
- Sturdy carrying case - Protects the gun during transport and storage
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Free shipping on orders over $50
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.