Lincoln Electric POWER MIG® 215 MPi™ Multi-Process Welder TIG One-Pak® K4878-1
SIMPLE, VERSATILE, RELIABLE
The POWER MIG 215 MPi multi-process welder is a reliable, easy-to-use machine for the general fabricator, small contractor or repair personnel. The sleek and solid ergonomic design with multiple lift points maximizes mobility around the shop, and user-friendly technology makes the setup process and selection of weld settings incredibly simple. Take on any job – MIG, TIG, Stick or Flux-Cored – with the versatile POWER MIG 215 MPi
- Multi-Process Capable - Welds MIG, Flux-Cored, Stick, and DC TIG.
- Dual Input Voltage - 120V and 230V inputs so you can plug into any common power supply.
- Ergonomic Case - Sleek and robust case design with multiple lift points for ease of mobility around the shop.
- Built in TIG Solenoid and Foot Pedal Adapter The POWER MIG 215 MPi welder is designed to accept a TIG torch, no install required.
- Robust and Reliable Wire Drive – Ensures proper and consistent feeding for optimal welding experience.
- Ready.Set.Weld® Technology – Simplifies setup by recommending optimal welding parameters for each welding procedure.
- ArcFX® Technology - Provides instant visual feedback on how settings affect the weld outcome.
- Memory Capability - Easily recall saved settings to get welding faster.
- Lightweight and Portable - Only 48 lbs.
- Magnum® PRO 175L Gun 10 ft. (3.0 m) (K4076-1)
- 230V to 120V power cord adapter
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Electrode Holder and Lead Assembly
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed in gun)
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample 2 lb (0.91 kg) Spool of SuperArc® L-56® Mild Steel MIG Wire
- 0.025 in. (0.6 mm) and 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips
- 0.025 - 0.030 in. (0.6 - 0.8 mm) and 0.035 in. (0.9 mm) Drive Rolls
- 0.030 - 0.045 in. (0.8 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Rolls
- 0.025 - 0.035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and 0.045 in. (1.1 mm) Wire Guides
- PTA-17 Ultra-Flex TIG Torch 12.5 ft. (3.8 m) (K1782-1)
- Twist Mate TIG Torch Adapter ( K1622-1)
- Foot Amptrol (K870)
- Parts Kit for PTA-17V TIG Torch (KP508)
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Free shipping on orders over $50
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.