Lincoln Electric Ranger® 225 Engine Driven Welder (Kohler®) K2857-1
SUBMITTING IS AS EASY AS . . .
1. Go To: lincolnrebates.com
2. Complete Account Registration
3. Click ‘SUBMIT A CLAIM’
4. Select Your Rebate
5. Click ‘COMPLETE MY CLAIM’
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION CONFIRMING YOUR SUBMISSION.
CLAIMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE
ARM YOURSELF WITH THE RIGHT WELDER
The Ranger® 225 is a multi-process, engine-driven welder designed for a variety of processes - stick, TIG, MIG or flux cored. Whatever the process or application, arm yourself to get the job done and get it done right the first time.
- Totally enclosed case protects the engine and limits noise
- Smooth DC welding output
- 10,500 Watts AC generator power
Totally Enclosed Case
- Engine is fully protected.
- 3 service access doors.
- Low noise - 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
Versatile DC Welding
- Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
- MIG, flux-cored and TIG capable (with optional equipment).
10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 9,000 watts continuous power for generator output, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
- Power-up lights, grinder, and power tools.
23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
- Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
- 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
- Only 1.5 gallons/hour at 210 amps DC, 25V, 100% duty cycle. Visual fuel level gauge on both sides of unit.
- Welding and AC generator outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
- Totally Enclosed Case
- Versatile DC Welding
- 10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- Rugged Reliability