Lincoln Electric Ranger® 250 GXT Stainless Steel Case (Kohler®) (w/Electric Fuel Pump) K2382-5
Get all of the XTras needed for construction and maintenance work. That's XTra welding performance with 250 amps for AC or DC stick and DC wire welding and XTra power with up to 11,000 watts peak for lights, grinders or high amperage equipment. You also get XTra protection and quiet operation with the Lincoln enclosed case.
Versatile AC/DC Welding
- Engine is fully protected.
- 3 service access doors.
- Low Noise - 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
- Choose from painted, camo wrapped, or stainless steel roof, case sides and engine doors.
11,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- Peak for motor starting.
- 10,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
- Lights, grinder, power tools.
23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
- Electric fuel pump avoids vapor lock.
- Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
- 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
- Electric fuel gauge located on control panel makes it easy to check the fuel level during operation and refueling.
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs Rated at 104°F (40°C).