Lincoln Electric Ranger® 305 G EFI Engine Driven Welder (Kohler®) K3928-1
Professional welder/generator built with an EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) engine to provide powerful multi-purpose stick, MIG, TIG and pipe welding capabilities. Choose the Ranger 305 G EFI (electronic fuel injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel consumption, with no choke starting required. The 9,500 watt continuous single-phase AC generator powers motors starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- 12-gallon fuel capacity allows for extended operation
- Electric fuel pump helps avoid vapor lock during high-altitude operation
Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- 25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel use!
- Electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
- Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® - provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and optimal bead appearance.
Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting
- 12,000 watts peak
- 9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).