Lincoln Electric Ranger® 305 LPG Engine Driven Welder (Kohler®) K2937-1
Professional LPG (Liquid Propane Gas) welder/generator with excellent multi-process stick, MIG, and TIG welding for those environments where gasoline and diesel emissions are not acceptable. The 10,000-watt peak single-phase AC generator powers motor starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Top-of-the-line Kohler® overhead valve (OHV) 25 HP Command® LPG engine
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- Built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes
- Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
- It's the only compact LPG welder in North America rated at 25V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
- CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
- Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
- Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
- 9,000 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also can be used for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
- AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
25 HP Kohler® LPG Engine
- LPG (Liquid Propane Gas) engine has plenty of horsepower.