Lincoln Electric XVI Series Industrial FR Welding Jackets K4931
- Innovative Design – Constructed with grey 16 oz. FR fabric at high wear points and 9 oz. black FR cotton at lower wear points to maximize longevity, ergonomics and protection.
- Superior Protection – Heavy weight FR fabric increases heat & spatter resistance while multi-layer closure helps prevent spark or spatter intrusion
- Enhanced Comfort & Fit – Innovative cushioned neck & wrists alleviate common pressure points and also feature adjustable button snaps to optimize fit
- Increased Longevity – The engineered materials & strategic design increases the service life of the jacket.
- Machine Washable – The all FR fabric design can be machine washed which provides a unique advantage compared to leather jackets
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Free shipping on orders over $50
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.