Square Wave TIG 200 TIG Welder (K5126 1) $400 rebate; POWER MIG 210 MP Multi-Process Welder (K3963-1), POWER MIG 210 MP Multi-Process Welder Aluminum One-Pak (K4195-1) and POWER MIG 210MP Multi-Process Welder TIG One-Pak (K4195-2) $400 rebate; Both Machines (K5126 1 and K3963 1) $1,000 Rebate.
Offer valid for a limited time only and may be discontinued at any time. Available at Lincoln Electric Authorized U.S. Distributors only. Contact a Lincoln Electric representative for current promotion status. See below for VISA rebate claim instructions.
SUBMITTING IS EASY AS...
1. Go to lincolnrebates.com
2. Complete Account Registration
3. Click ‘SUBMIT A CLAIM’
4. Select Your Rebate
5. Click ‘COMPLETE MY CLAIM’
Lincoln Square Wave® TIG 200 TIG Welder K5126-1
SIMPLICITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
The Square Wave® TIG 200 is a portable TIG and stick welding machine that lets hobbyists, makers, small fabricators and craftsmen explore their creativity. It is designed to help expand your welding expertise. As your skills and confidence grow, you can take advantage of the Square Wave TIG 200’s additional functionality. No matter your skill level, you won’t be disappointed. The Square Wave TIG 200 provides smooth and stable AC TIG welding on aluminum and DC TIG welding on steel, stainless steel and chrome-moly. A user-friendly interface enables the operators to set it, forget it and weld.
ADVANCED FEATURES YET EASY TO USEThe user interface makes machine setup easy. Available features, such as Pulse, which provides a drumbeat-like rhythm for filler metal deposition, make you become a better TIG welder – faster.
- A Great TIG Machine for Aluminum - For a wider or tighter welding bead, users can easily adjust AC Frequency Control. AC Balance can be adjusted to provide more cleaning action on dirty aluminum or to maximize penetration on thick materials.
- TIG and Stick from One Power Source - The multi-process machine can TIG weld when precision and bead appearance are important. Users also have the advantage of stick welding capability for outdoor work or thicker materials.
- Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™ - Plug in the Square Wave TIG 200 where you need it – a standard 120V circuit or 230V for maximum output. Portable and convenient to use, only 46 lb (21 kg).
|Processes||AC/DC TIG, Stick|
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Free shipping on orders over $50
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.