Hypertherm Powermax30 XP with 15ft Torch & Consumables 088079
The Hypertherm Powermax 30 XP Plasma Cutter is a highly portable, 30 Amp, handheld plasma cutting system appropriate for a wide range of applications. It uses air or nitrogen to cut electrically conductive metals, such as mild steel, stainless steel, or aluminum.
Hypertherm Powermax 30 XP Plasma Cutter System includes
- 240 V/20 A plug with adapters or 120 V/15 A and 240 V/20 A circuits
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 XP Power supply, 15 ft. (4.5 m) Duramax LT hand torch with standard consumables, 15 ft. (4.5 m) work clamp
- Operator and safety manuals
- Consumable kit with 1 standard nozzle, 1 electrode, 1 Fine Cut nozzle and 1 Fine Cut deflector
- Plastic carry case
- Carrying strap
- Leather gloves
- Shade 5 glasses
Hypertherm Powermax 30 XP Benefits
Easy to use
- System includes everything you need to get you cutting quickly and easily
- Small size and light weight let you take the Hypertherm Powermax 30 XP just about anywhere
- Plug into any 120 or 240 V power (convenient Auto-Voltage technology and plug adapters included)
Superior performance in a compact package
- Fast cutting speeds and excellent cut quality let you finish jobs quicker, with fewer secondary operations
- Built to withstand heavy-duty use in the most demanding environments
Two-in-one design for maximum versatility
- High-power cutting on thick metal
- Fine Cut consumables enable high quality cuts on thin metal, leaving a clean edge and a narrow kerf
Cutting with 120 V input power
Use Fine Cut nozzle and deflector for cutting at 120 V input power. When operating at the maximum recommended output of 25 A, the cut capacities are:
- 6 mm (1/4") at 482 mm/min (19 ipm)
- 10 mm (3/8") at 203 mm/min (8 ipm)
- 12 mm (1/2") at 76 mm/min (3 ipm)
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
For calculated shipping rates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Free shipping on orders over $50
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.