Lincoln Electric Introductory Education Welding Gear Ready-Paks® K4590
Includes 12 separate PPE, tool or accessory products for Stick/MIG welding and oxyfuel cutting
- Flame Retardant Cotton Welding Jacket - The introductory education welding gear ready pak comes with a Flame Retardant (FR) Welding Jacket which ANSI D6413 compliance. The lightweight, comfortable jacket is recommended for low to medium amperage welding.
- Welders Backpack - The Welders All-In-One Backpack is a versatile storage solution for all types of welders and fabricators. The unique design allows for easy-to-access storage of personal protective equipment, tools and consumables with separate capacity for a laptop and textbooks.
- Clear & Shade 5 IR Eye Protection - For UV and impact protection, the introductory education gear pak includes ANSI 87.1 compliant clear safety glasses. Additionally, the package also includes a separate pair of shade 5 infrared (IR) safety glasses for use in oxyfuel or low amperage plasma cutting applications.
- Essential Welding Tools - The intro education welding gear package includes a chipping hammer and wire brush which are needed for stick welding, welding pliers for MIG or Flux Core and a soapstone for general purpose use. Also includes a fillet gauge to measure weld size, an essential tool for training.
- K3282-3 - VIKING® 1740 Black Welding Helmet
- K2985 - Traditional FR Cloth Jacket - Black (L-2XL)
- K2979-ALL - Traditional Stick/MIG Welding Gloves
- K2994 - Welding FR Beanie (Sizes L-XL)
- K3104-1 - Traditional Clear Safety Glasses
- K2967-1 - Shade 5 IR Safety Glasses
- K4022-1 - Chipping Hammer
- K4014-1 - Welding Pliers
- K3184-1 - 3 x 19 Row Carbon Steel Wire Brush
- K3725-1 - Flat Soapstone Holder
- K3720-1 - Fillet Gauge
- K3740-1 - Welders All-In-One Backpack